Jisr az Zaqra
Map & Directions:
By Train and Bus:
1.Take a Train to Binyamina (from Tel aviv to Binyamina, 30 min)
2. From Binyamina train station Take “kavim” bus number 69 to Jisr az Zarqa (10 min) departure: 11:40, 13:20, 15:45, 17:45, 19:45
3. N.B. To find the right bus station next to Binyamina’s train station: Go out of the Binyamina train station and turn right (south) for 20 meters from the trains’ gate, there are stairs to a bridge. Cross this bridge, cross the street and turn left (south) and walk a few meters on the sidewalk. There you’ll see a yellow sign wich is the bus station. Take bus 69.
4. Get off at Jisr az Zarka’s HMO (“Kupat Holim”. It’s the 9th stop ).Then walk up the street to the T Junction. Turn right. You will see us across the street, in front of “Jisr Pharm”.
By Bus & Bus:
1. Take a bus to Hadera’s Central Bus Station (Direct bus from Jerusalem CBS-route 942. departure 13:00. For more options : www.bus.co.il)
2. From Hadera’s Central Bus station, take “Kavim” Bus 68. departure :7:30, 8:30, 9:35, 11:00, 12:20, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00
3. Get off at Jisr az Zarka’s HMO (“Kupat Holim”, the 23th stop ).Then walk up the street to the T Junction, turn right and you will see us across the street, in front of “Jisr Pharm”.