Tel Aviv truly is the coolest city you can find. Winning global accolades for its culture and art, nightlife and beachlife, openness and technology, it’s a beach city to rival Miami, a 24 hour city to rival New York, and a city of culture and party to rival Barcelona. Tel Aviv truly has something for everyone!
- Rest at the beach: Tel Aviv’s beaches have golden sand, blue sea, and plenty of fun. Relax with a beer, surf in the waves, or stroll along the Tel Aviv Promenade. The beach is beautiful all year round.
- Old Jaffa is full of charm. Its tiny alleyways with yellow stone houses, the Old Port which today boasts a food market, and the famous Flea Market, now a nightlife hotspot, as well as some of Tel Aviv’s best restaurants, galleries, bars and cafes.
- Tel Aviv’s Florentine neighborhood is something like the city’s Soho, a bohemian neighborhood with artists, craftsmen, and a hot nightlife. Explore the areas underground bars with the Florentine Pub Crawl.
- Savor the flavors, sights, sounds, and smells of the Carmel Market in the heart of Tel Aviv, the best place in the city to shop for great fruit and vegetables, cheap cloth and toys.
- Explore Neve Tsedek, one of the earliest neighborhoods of Tel Aviv which is now home to countless galleries, boutiques, and designer shops.
- The pedestrianized Nachalat Binyamin street becomes an art fair each Tuesday and Friday morning – it’s a wonderful place to pick up unique local crafts and souvenirs.
- Tel Aviv’s White City has the world’s largest collection of Bauhaus style buildings. Walk in the streets around the famous Rothschild Boulevard and explore the architecture.
- The Tel Aviv Museum of Art houses Israel’s most impressive art collection. Recently extended with an impressive new wing, the museum is a must for any culture-lover.
- Tel Aviv has a great bike rental scheme with the green bikes available for rental very cheaply across the city. Its flat terrain makes this a great way to explore
- Free wifi can be found in many of Tel Aviv’s public areas